Dr. Scott Lebaron, Doctor of Chiropractic
Scott R. LeBaron, D.C.
Doctor of Physical Medicine and Therapeutic Procedures
Biography: Dr. Scott LeBaron is licensed to practice Chiropractic, Physical Medicine, and rehab in the state of Arizona for 18 years. He practices at LeBaron Chiropractic clinic founded in 1978 by his Father, which makes him a 2nd generation Chiropractor. He was born in Iowa City, Iowa while his father attended Chiropractic College, otherwise the east valley has been his home. Dr. LeBaron has 5 children and has been married for 23 years.
- Arizona Association of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- Arizona Association of Chiropractic Personal Injury Committee Member
- American Institute of Personal Injury Physicians
- Educational Board of the American Academy of Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Member of the National Provider Accident Council